http://bestflights.co.za/africa/nigeria/lagos – Visit for extra info on Lagos, Nigeria
Lagos, the most important metropolis in Nigeria, has an estimated inhabitants of 8.8 million within the metropolis and 10.7 million within the metropolitan space. It is estimated by the UN in accordance to the present development charge, that Lagos would be the third largest mega metropolis by 2015 after Tokyo and Bombay.
What to see / do
* Bar Beach, Victoria Island — Seaside attraction and resorts
* Badagry – In the early 1500’s, slaves have been transported from West Africa to America by way of Badagry
* Didi Museum — Collection of antiques and up to date artwork
* Lekki Conservation Centre
* National Museum – Houses necessary relics comparable to the standard Benin Bronzes and the reproduction of the Festac ’77 image.
* National Theater, Iganmu — main centre for the performing arts in Nigeria
* Eyo Festival — Participants all pay homage to the Oba (King) of Lagos
* Lagos Carnival — Costumed dancers and adorned floats parade down the primary streets on Lagos Island
* MTV Africa Music Awards — A celebration of the most well-liked music in Africa with awards given in quite a lot of classes
* Muson Festival — Eclectic programme together with the Choral Concert and a very talked-about Jazz Night